Banker Law Group's philosophy is based on a dedication to protecting and preserving the dignity and rights of people living in Alaska.
People call us when they have obviously complex cases, as well as when insurance companies fail to treat them with dignity and respect by making settlement proposals that are not reasonable. The Anchorage personal injury lawyer at Banker Law Group, Anthony Banker, is committed to securing fair outcomes for his clients. It isn't always easy. It often requires hard work, intelligence, and perseverance.
We find our work especially rewarding because it is a unique opportunity to help our neighbors in very difficult situations.
Our Past Experience
In 2006, Anthony established the State of Alaska's Office of Elder Fraud and drafted the regulations that govern the operation of the office. While he was working for the state, Anthony investigated more than 500 fraud cases and recovered more than 4.5 million dollars' worth of assets for financially exploited elder Alaskans.
In private practice, Anthony has litigated cases involving securities fraud, predatory lending, mortgage disclosures, and violations of the Consumer Protection Act.
The Banker Law Group Difference
- Heavily Involved in Our Community
- Will Travel to You at No Cost
- Insight on Insurance Company Tactics
- Not Afraid to go to Trial
- Always Available
Meet Anthony Banker
Anthony N. Banker
Anthony Banker is a trial lawyer who devotes his practice to helping people who have been injured or exploited. Anthony feels particularly honored to represent working men and women and their families, as he comes from “working family” roots.
Handling Complex Injury Claims
At Banker Law Group, we often handle complex personal injury claims that other firms can't or won't, whether because they lack the time, resources, or skill to do so. These claims range from car accidents to defective products to maritime law. Regardless of the intricacy of your case or the severity of your damages, our firm is prepared to help.
We often assist clients with the following:
- Auto Accidents: People injured in automobile collisions find themselves at odds with insurance adjusters. The insurance adjusters' only job is to pay as little as possible. Adjusters are highly trained by an industry with vast experience in dealing with injury claims. Most people who are injured have never had any experience with an insurance claim and expect fair treatment. However, the insurance industry is very good at creating road blocks to fair compensation. We find that people call for advice when it becomes clear that the insurance company is not going to be reasonable.
- Maritime/Admiralty: Maritime law is a distinct specialty. In 1998, Anthony started working with a firm that had been representing international ship owners since the 1800s. Whenever crew members were seriously injured near the port of Mobile, Alabama, he conducted shipboard investigations as a local correspondent for the ship owners' P&I Club. Later, Anthony worked with the largest maritime law firm on the West Coast, with offices in Long Beach, San Francisco, Seattle, Anchorage, and Hong Kong. He learned, firsthand, how ship owners' insurance companies move quickly to protect their financial interests.Anthony has handled maritime cases involving accidents on drill ships, bulk carriers, barges, tugs, fishing boats, tenders, container ships, and oil tankers. These claims have involved litigation under the Jones Act, the payment of maintenance and cure under the general maritime law, and enforcement of the provisions of the Death on the High Seas Act (DOHSA).Anthony applies everything he learned in “big insurance law” to protect injured crew members and their families. Representing injured workers is much more gratifying than helping insurance companies.
In addition to these practice areas, we also regularly handle complex aviation accidents, premises liability, and catastrophic injury cases. Our firm can also represent you in a wrongful death action if your family member or loved one died as a result of another person or company's negligence.
If you have been injured or lost a loved one due to someone else's careless, reckless, or wrongful actions, contact Banker Law Group today at (907) 222-2999 for a free, confidential consultation.